Thursday, April 12, 2012

Music In Me


Music

Live every day to the fullest with a smile. Everyone is going to stress but in the end smile. This is why I am inspired by music and acting. Music takes away the pain and relaxes you, well at least me. I love being a vocal major and performer. If I had a bad day, I love having rehearsal and standing on that stage singing my little heart out. Music has made me inspired to write.  Too write all different genres of lyrics and music. It really brings your emotions out in the song or poem. I don’t know how to explain this but the stage is my home. It is where I can give all my feelings and emotions out. I pour my heart out on the stage especially in shows. I always find a connection from a song. I believe that no matter what song comes on you can always find a connection to it or with it. Music is in my everyday life and I admire all artists. I love being able to sit down and listen to a song and really feel what the singer is saying. I feel so touched when I can feel the tension in the air from the song. If it was not for music I probably would not know how to survive or learn different things because certain songs really send out an important message that connects and sometimes can make you change your perspective on things. I love music.

No comments:

Post a Comment